Did you figure out last week’s well known Aristotle quotation?
to sýnolo eínai megalýtero apó to áthroisma to̱n meró̱n tou
Greek to English: “The whole is greater than the sum of its parts.”
The rest of this blog is specifically for the male readers.
Ladies, you are excused from the room.
One question has intrigued me for years:
Why are women attracted to men who don’t really treat them well?
Apparently these guys share a similar trait: they are or seem to be self-confident. And a self-confident man is very attractive to women.
According to Dr Sameer Malhotra, head of psychiatry and psychotherapy department at Fortis Hospital, women quickly pick up on a man’s level of confidence.
- Confidence makes men seem more trustworthy
- Confident guys are natural salesmen.
- Confidence makes women accept their pitch
So, how do you become more confident & attractive?
Realize what you’re good at, then take pride in doing it. Being personally aware of your abilities will shine through in your actions, creating a clear image of confidence.
Repeated successes breeds confidence.
And success/confidence make you even more attractive to your sweetheart.
Use this same approach to become self-confident in romance.
- If you’re a good hugger, give you sweetheart great hugs.
- If you have kitchen skills, create romantic dinners.
- If you’re skilled at woodworking or metallurgy, craft little gifts.
- If you mash words into beautiful conveyance of thoughts or ideas, express you love in words.
The more you use your skills to romance your sweetheart,
The more confident you’ll become in romance, and
The more attractive you’ll be to your sweetheart.
Am I right, ladies?
(I know you’ve been reading) – Robert