Sometime I need a hug!
Ever felt like that?
Sometimes you need a hug when:
- Your totally drained from the constant challenges life brings you.
- You’ve got that jumping-out-of-your-skin excitement over a success.
This is especially true if touch is a very important part of life.
It’s also true for those who may not crave touch.
Sometime you “need” someone to put their arms around you, pull you close enough to feel the rhythm of their breath, let you sense the brush of their hair on your face.
There’s something soothing about a non-sexual hug. It can brings release to your inner tension.
Positive Psychology News reported, hugging someone for 20 seconds or more releases oxytocin into your body, increasing happiness and good feelings.
This desire, this need for hugs is so strong there paid professional to satisfy this need: professional huggers for people willing to pay $60 for an hour to be hugged.
Have you ever needed a hug so bad, you’d be willing to pay someone for a great hug?
Has your sweetheart ever felt those cravings?
Instead of spending the money, become a great hugger.
I’ve been told I give great hugs so here are five “secrets” to a great hug.
- Be comfortable touching others, especially your sweetheart.
- Let the receiver determine the length, position and firmness of the hug.
- When the hug’s “comfortable”, both of you can relish the hugging moment.
- Focus on the receiver, in his/her contentment and comfortableness.
- Let the hug be an end in itself: not an attempted prelude to ….
- Most important, enjoy giving AND receiving hugs.
You can save the money and become the hugger your sweetheart desires.
Time for me to find that hug I’ve been wanting to feel. Robert