- Liked the blog.
- Great ideas! Keep up the good work.
- That one touched close to home.
Comments like these put a smile on my face. They encourage me to continue writing these Romantic Memos, to keep studying and researching about how to create more romance in relationships.
You affect me with your encouragements.
What is encouragement?
- To inspire someone with the courage or confidence to do something;
- To stimulate someone to do something by approval or help;
- To stir up someone with the courage and confidence to do something new.
To inspire. To stimulate. To stir someone up. To impact your sweetheart’s life. What an impact you can have.
Encouragement communicates to your sweetheart you believe they’ve done something good and you strongly believe they can continue, no matter the odds.
It provides us the extra energy to keep pushing forward.
On a personal level, we need encouragement. Relationships and romance need encouragement. It’s how each person helps the other do things they’re not sure they can do – like romancing each other.
When is a good time to encourage your sweetheart?
- When your sweetheart romances you in a way that touches your heart.
- When your sweetheart attempts to romance you and it doesn’t really work.
Your encouragement might be the key, giving your sweetheart the power to try again and bring more romance into your relationship. You can encourage your sweetheart with words, little gifts, a warm embrace or by listening to him/her share their heart. Use your sweetheart’s romantic preference to encourage him or her.
I encourage you to encourage your sweetheart. Encouraging her or him when they attempt to romance you could be the inspiration your sweetheart needs to continue learning about romance.
And thanks for the encouragement. Robert