No one should say that “romantic” gifts have to include chocolate, flowers or dinner at Chez Robert’s. Here’s a memorable gift you can give your sweetheart.
Invite your sweetheart to dinner. Ask if the two of you can use your sweetheart’s car for the date.
- Stop at a gas station and fill up your sweetheart’s car. You pay, of course.
- Go through the drive-thru of your sweetheart’s favorite fast food joint and order for both of you.
- Sit in the parking lot (or somewhere) and enjoy the meal while listening to his/her favorite tunes.
- If you didn’t order dessert with your meal, make a quick stop at an ice cream parlor or coffee shop.
- On the way home, make another stop at a gas station and top off the tank.
You’ll be creating a moment which leaves a special memory – part of my definition of romance. Robert
© 2015. this material may be shared as long as it is credited/linked to the author and this blog.