I’ve discovered my ideal job, something for which I’m imminently qualified.
The job location isn’t a drawback, though it’d take some adjustment living in Frankfurt . . . Frankfurt, Jamaica that is. Sunny days, balmy nights, the sounds of the ocean in the background. The services rendered helps my customers enjoy and improve their relationships.
And what great services!
• Arranging Romantic cruises in tropical waters,
• Orchestrating beachfront breakfasts for two and candlelit dinners for two,
• Booking private oceanside couples massages,
• Supplying roses and chilled champagne.
Headlining my resume would be: Romance Concierge.
That’s an actual job title at the Couples Tower Isle resort. Think they’re looking for someone to create Romantic Interludes for couples. When I read it, my first thought was, “where do I apply?”.
News Flash. I can become a Romance Concierge right where I am . . . and so can you.
A Romance Concierge creates Romantic Interludes for couples. My sweetheart and I are a couple, so I could be the Romance Concierge for my sweetheart.
Whether creating Romantic Interludes for other people or for my sweetheart, the skills are the same:
• Proactively observing and seeking input on what would be enjoyed;
• Collecting ideas for Romantic Interludes and keeping them on file,
• Planning and arranging Romantic Interludes.
The wonderful thing about being my sweetheart’s Romantic Concierge is I get to participate in and enjoy the Romantic Interlude, instead romancing vicariously.
The setting may not be a Caribbean Island. Maybe dinners under a tropical moon aren’t an option. But the benefits of being your sweetheart’s Romance Concierge means you get to share these Romantic Interludes with your special someone as often as you want. And isn’t that much more satisfying for both of you?
Now where’s that help wanted ad? Robert