The other day I received this link: “45 things a girl wants but won’t ask for”.
I was intrigued, and I read the first 4 which appeared under the link.
- Touch her waist.
- Simply talk to her.
- Share secrets with her.
- Tell her she’s beautiful.
This link held such promise. Should I click?
With the virus detection set to long range sensors, trojan horse defender on red alert, and every other app closed, I clicked the link.
Click again . . . nothing. Again . . . nothing appeared. It must be a myth.
No matter what I tried, the list never appeared and the secrets into what the other 41 things girls want but won’t ask for remains a secret.
Have you wondered something similar about your sweetheart? Have you ever asked:
- What does my sweetheart want and won’t tell me? Or,
- How does my sweetheart want to be romanced?
Good news. You can find out the answer to that question. Here are a couple ideas to help you solve this “mystery.”
- Observe. What do you do that puts a smile on your sweetheart’s face? How are those things related? Maybe it involves small gifts that brighten his/her face.
- Listen. What does your sweetheart suggest doing together? Does it involve spending time together, touching, sharing ideas?
- Ask. Ask your sweetheart what she/he finds romantic. What types of things does your sweetheart enjoy doing together?
Make it a personal game, a treasure-hunt if you will. Become a world class tracker and discover your sweetheart’s romantic preference.
Now if someone would send me that list of the other 41 things a girl wants but won’t ask for, I’d be most grateful. Even a couple, would be most helpful.
What might you add to the list? Robert