‘Tis the season for giving gifts. Bah!
Whether you’re buying gifts to celebrate the season of Diwali, Chugen, Christmas, Hanukkah, Eid al-Fitr or El Día de los Reyes, it can be a challenge finding something for mother, sister, brother, dad and close friends.
What do I give? What will be appreciated and cherished, something beneficial?
It can be especial challenging when you’re looking for the perfect gift for a couple on your list.
I frequently discuss giving your sweetheart a Romantic Interlude that will be appreciated. And you’ve been able to experience how these Interludes can impact your relationship. You’ve seen eyes sparkle and a closeness develop by romancing your sweetheart.
Whether you’re currently hunting for a special “couple’s gift” or will be doing so in the coming months, a meaningful gift would be the gift of romance.
- I don’t mean looking for ways to romance your friend’s sweetheart.
- I don’t mean looking to give embarrassing “toys” or “potions”.
You and your sweetheart together can “assist” this couple create a memorable Romantic Interlude.
Here are some ideas.
- Give a gift card for a special dinner out and include a certificate for babysitting that evening.
- Furnish them with a couple’s day at a spa, or a couple’s massage.
- Invite them to dinner on your patio. You and your sweetheart become the chef and discrete waitstaff, “disappearing” as appropriate.
You can also sign them up to receive these weekly Romantic Memos or order one or both of my ebooks from Amazon, “A Year of Romantic Memos” and “A Year of Romantic Interludes”.
Work with your sweetheart to create this gift. The two of you can enjoy this time together, maybe even “testing” the gift beforehand, And by working together, you’ll assist others learn the benefits of bringing more romance into their relationship.
Robert, a hopeless romantic
You’re welcome to quote from or share this blog provided you credit the source.